- User Guide
Confirm the System Environment
Watch LIVE TV / Videos
- About JWBL LIVE TV
- About LIVE TV Viewing
- I cannot View LIVE TV
Confirm the System Environment
To use JWBL LIVE TV, you need system requirements as below.
PC system environment
|Plug-in||flash 10.1 or later|
|Graphics / sound card||DirectX compatible|
|CPU||Core i3 or higher|
|Memory||4GB or more|
|Communication speed||download average 2Mbps or more|
- ※For JWBL LIVE TV, we recommend Internet Explorer9 or later, safari6 or later, Chrome14 or later and we especially recommend the latest version of Chrome. Chrome installation here.
Smartphone / Tablet system environment (LIVE streaming)
About JWBL LIVE TV
JWBL LIVE TV is an internet LIVE TV viewing service.
What games can be watched?
- ・VICTORIA SERIES
- ・TIARA CUP
- ・Queen match
- ・Charenji match
- ・JAPAN CUP entry play-off
- ・JAPAN CUP
I cannot View LIVE TV
Video and audio may be interrupted.
This occurs when the communication line speed temporarily decreases. If it freezes for a long time, please reload the LIVE TV viewing page once again. If you are logged out, please login again.
Home communications lines, whether fiber-optic connections, ADSL, Wi-Fi, or 4G etc. always fluctuate depending on the individual situation and factors unrelated to the customer.
When using iPhones or iPads, specifications will cause the playback quality to automatically improve when the data reception speed stabilizes.
The LIVE TV won't play.
・It’s possible that your communication line is crowded.
Please wait a moment as playback may improve if your data reception stabilizes.
・There is a possibility that your browser screen has not been reloaded.
You can reload the screen with buttons "F5" for Windows and "command + R" for Mac.
・By resetting the Internet Explorer browser settings you may be able to play the videos.
From [Tools]→[Internet options ]→[Advanced] please click [Reset].
・Flash Player may be the cause.
Please delete Flash Player and reinstall.
・Proxy may be the cause.
If you are using proxy, please remove it.
・When "get Adobe Flash Player" is displayed on a PC.
Flash Player may not be installed or may be out of date.Please install it from here.
・There's a possibility that temporary internet files and website files (cache) may be the cause.
Please delete according to the procedure for each browser.
|Internet Explorer||[Tools]→[Internet Options]→[General]→[Delete Browsing History]|
|Chrome||[Option]→[Settings]→[Clear browsing data...]|
For JWBL LIVE TV, we recommend Internet Explorer9 or later, safari6 or later, Chrome14 or later and we especially recommend the latest version of Chrome.Install Chrome here
・When Android devices (smartphones, tablets) are used.
If you cannot watch via your default browser please try using the Dolphin Browser.
Tap the icon shaped like a jigsaw puzzle in the upper right corner of the Dolphin Browser, to go to the control panel.After choosing add-on Flash Master, go to [LIVE TV]→[Flash]→[300mbs].
Slow communication speed
Customers who enjoy watching JWBL LIVE TV on smartphones and tablets with high image quality may generate approx. 1.35 GB of communication traffic volume per game. When viewing using LTE on a smartphone or tablet, or when using tethering, please pay attention to limitations on the amount of communication per day and per month.
Your current communication traffic volume can be checked via applications and web services of each telecommunications company.
- ・Click here to check NTT Docomo communication traffic volume
- ・Click here to check au communication traffic volume
- ・Click here to check SoftBank communication traffic volume
For long time viewing we recommend using a Wi-Fi environment.
Please include specific details of your inquiry in your e-mail.
It may take several days to reply to your email.Thank you for your understanding.
In case you are taking measures against junk mail, please set your domain to allow "jwbl.or.jp".
- ※When sending inquiries regarding registration status confirmation or changes etc. please contact us using your registered email address.
- ※When sending inquiries regarding viewing, please include the information listed below to ensure a smooth response.
- ・Current status
- ・Audiovisual equipment（e.g., PC, smartphone, tablet）
- ・OS（e.g., Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, other）
- ・Browser（e.g., Internet Explorer, Safari, FireFox）
- ・Internet Provider（e.g., Biglobe, Nifty）
- ・Viewing Region（e.g., Fukuoka prefecture）
- ・Other（e.g., Is there any improvement when viewing in low-speed mode?）
|Reception time||weekday 10:00～17:00|